Job title: CSR Co-ordinator
Department: Corporate Social Responsibility
Reports to: Head of Corporate Social Responsibility
Direct reports: None
Education / Qualification
- Professional qualification or and/or equivalent level of skill or knowledge. (e.g. NEBOSH, NVQ level 3)
- Evidence of professional development (e.g. time management, negotiation, leadership, auditing)
- Communication skills (Verbal, Written, Listening)
- Numeracy skills
- Analytical skills
- Time Management / Ability to prioritise workload
- Sage 500
- Quality Management
- Process Mapping / Procedure writing
- Health & Safety Management
- Environmental Management
- FSC (Forest Stewardship Council)
- Factory Auditing
- Business Continuity
- Risk Assessment
- Product Safety
- Product Development
- Packaging Waste Regulations
- Customer Service
- Consumer Legislation
- Stock Control
- Experience of dealing with National retailers
- Experience of working collaboratively within a team.
- Experience of the wallpaper industry
- Experience of dealing with suppliers outside of the UK
- Experience of dealing with consumers.
- Experience of working within a consumer goods environment.
- Possesses a relaxed, sociable and positive outgoing attitude.
- Demonstrates a ‘Can Do’ approach
- Positive work ethic
- Shows attention to detail
- Ability to push a task through to completion and make things happen.
- Welcomes challenges
- Embraces variety
- Understands what is feasible and what will work.
- Possesses sincerity, integrity, and have a disciplined approach to completing tasks.
- Although comfortable with adopting a structured approach, they need to be able to adapt to achieve desired results.
- Good at establishing and maintaining rapports with external parties.
- Shows encouragement and support to others.
The personal specification will be assessed through-out the recruitment process across, CV and interview stages