CSR Co-ordinator is a self-regulating process the company has adopted to assess the impact Arthouse has on its stakeholders, society and the environment. It aims to encourage us to take responsibility for the impact of our decisions and business activities. CSR takes us beyond compliance with legislation and standards. It leads us to honour our ethical values and respect people, communities and the environment. Why? Because we care!
To provide a broad spectrum of support to the Head of CSR, as required, to ensure operational activities and project tasks are completed on time.
- New Supplier Set up
- New Product Set Up
- Product Safety
- Product Testing
- Quality Control
- Nonconforming Product
- Customer Complaints
- Factory Audit Co-ordination & follow up
- Packaging & Timber Questionnaires
- FSC Audit Preparation
- AEO Auditing
- Facilities management
- Preparing New Product Set Up packs (wall coverings)
- Preparing and maintaining master samples (wall coverings)
- Analysing monthly customer complaints (Zendesk)
- Gathering & analysing monthly Customer Satisfaction data
- Checking and approving draft labels and shipping marks (HDP)
- Checking and approving pre-shipment inspection reports (HDP)
- Quarantining nonconforming product on Sage and Liaising with DHL
- Raising rework requests & liaising with Inventory Manager
- Raising quarterly debit notes
- Analysing monthly credits
- Arranging returns to suppliers
- Initiating Stage 1 of New Supplier Set Up Process (Wallcoverings & HDP)
- Arranging 3rd party factory audits
Key Responsibilities cont.
- Following up corrective actions after a factory audit.
- Preparing monthly supplier performance report.
- Completing packaging and timber questionnaires, as required
- Gathering and collating evidence for the annual FSC audit.
- Preparing annual packaging waste submission.
- Quarterly AEO (Approved Economic Operator) auditing
- Coordinate warehouse delivery slots between suppliers and DHL
- Issuing ASN’s to DHL and balancing ASN receipts.
See Person Specification for details of requirements in relation to:
- Education / Qualifications
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours of work: 8.30am – 5.00pm (Monday to Friday)
Arthouse is a PE backed business with all of the benefits and opportunities which this affords and as such has a challenging growth strategy in a highly competitive sector- being challenged by both its supply lines and direct customer activities.
Positioned at the leading edge of everything they do, Arthouse is a company which can provide a stable career path as well as excellent progression and cross functional opportunities to all employees. Very much an entrepreneurial ‘can do’ environment, this is a very visible role within the business which will offer great exposure with the organisation.
As part of its promotion of the Thriving at Work initiative, Arthouse is committed to protecting and promoting physical and mental health of all its employees.
Arthouse believes that companies that are diverse and inclusive are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work is the right thing for the individual and the business.
To apply for this role please email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com