Following a successful year, we are recruiting for a Customer Order Advisor to join our team. This role is for a six-month fixed term contract to support us through a busy period.
This is an interesting and varied role within a busy sales order processing team in the Customer Service department. A strong focus on accuracy is essential to successfully meet deadlines in this fast-paced environment.
You will need to be highly motivated, passionate and determined to succeed as making the customer happy is at the heart of everything we do.
- Accurate receipt and processing of a high volume of orders received on a daily basis via a variety of channels including telephone, email and EDI for both UK and International customers.
- Ensure the accurate production of International shipping documentation as required to facilitate the transport, invoicing and delivery of goods to the customer.
- Responsible for the order management on a number of direct despatch/mail order account portals. This includes the management of the customer specific extranet portal(s) i.e. BluJay etc.
- Liaising with our third-party warehouse and hauliers in respect of orders and delivery lead-times, including accessing the online portals.
- Management of Zendesk tickets relating to orders and ensuring that agreed SLA’s are met if not exceeded.
- Stock management to ensure that back orders are processed in a timely manner and to keep customers informed.
- Respond positively to any new initiatives and/or processes that are brought into practice making sure they easily become part of the order processing delivery.
- To ensure all calls received into the whole department are handled effectively and in a timely manner to ensure a high standard of customer service.
- To provide support to the Customer Service team as and when required. This could involve the resolution of Zendesk tickets, to enable prompt payment of invoices and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- General office administration to include filing, faxing, post etc. when required.
- Proven experience of verbal and written communication with customers.
- Previous sales order processing is preferred
- Willingness to learn the different processes and timescale for each customer account to ensure deadlines and expectations are met.
- Confident in decision making
- An enthusiastic attitude and desire to do what is required to support the team and wider business
- Strong attention to detail, ability to stay calm and prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic/intermediate experience with excel
Contract: 6 month fixed term contract
Working hours: 7.5 hours per day on a rota/shift basis between 08:00 and 17:30, Monday to Friday.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Please do NOT delay, if this looks like your next career send your up to date CV to email@example.com and if you are successful we will be in touch shortly to discuss the next stages.